ICG Yantrik Admit Card 2020 – Indian Coast Guard 2/2020 Admit Card Download @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in – Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card, Hall Ticket 02/2020
Indian Coast Guard is publishing the Admit Card for Yantrik Exam April 2020. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment they all can get ICG Yantrik Admit Card 2020 in April month. The online application process for this recruitment has over from 22nd March 2020. A few days before the Exam Date, candidates can access their Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card, Hall Ticket 02/2020 through joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
At the time of downloading the admit cards, candidates need to enter Registration No or Email Id and date of Birth. Here on this webpage, we have mentioned most of the details of Indian Coast Guard 2/2020 Admit Card. On the Admit Cards, useful instructions about the exam will be mentioned such as roll number, exam date, and exam centre. Just after download the Hall Ticket of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 take a printout.
ICG Yantrik Admit Card, Hall Ticket 02/2020
Content on the Page
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Indian Coast Guard|
|Total Posts||37 Posts|
|Online Application Last Date||22nd March 2020|
|Application Way||Online mode|
|Selection process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||9th to 16th April 2020|
|Job Location||All India|
Indian Coast Guard conducts recruitment exam for various posts every year to filter out the best applicants. This time it is preparing to conduct the Written Exam for 37 Posts of Yantrik. Until 22nd March 2020, ICG has collected lots of applications form the deserving candidates. Now in the upcoming month of April 2020, Yantrik exam will be held. While for this exam ICG Yantrik Admit Card, Hall Ticket 02/2020 will be available from 9th April to 16th April 2020. You can get the admit cards by following below instructions.
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2020 Call Letter?
- Open the main authority website @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Then from the Homepage go to the New Events section.
- Click on the link Download Admit Card for Yantrik Exam.
- Then a new webpage will appear on your screen.
- Here enter the Unique Registration number or Email id.
- Now you can see the Indian Coast Guard 2/2020 Admit Card.
- Download it and take a printout immediately.
Yantrik 02/2020 Exam Pattern & things to carry –
- In this exam, all the candidates should have E-Admit Card.
- They also have to bring following self-attested documents.
- Matriculation certificate
- Diploma Certificate & Marksheets.
- Caste certificate for reserved category.
- Sports certificate.
Exam Pattern details –
- There will be an offline Exam will be held.
- The Question Paper will consist of only objective type questions.
- Questions will be asked from the following subjects –
Related Branch (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication)
Examination Center List –
Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West),
Worli Sea Face PO,
Worli Colony Mumbai – 30
Indian Coast Guard Store Depot,
Near Kalmandapam Police Station
GM Pettai Road, Royapuram
Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East)
Synthesis Business Park
6th-floor Shrachi Building
New Town Rajarhat
Kolkata, WB -700 161
Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Center Noida,
C-1 Phase-2 Near Indus Valley School,
Noida, UP-201 309
In this exam, the exam authority will not allow Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Scientific calculator or any other electronic gadget. So keep all of them at home and don’t forget to bring an ID proof in the exam. Also download ICG Yantrik Admit Card 2020, before the exam.