MRPL Admit Card 2020 – Technician Assistant Exam Date, Hall Ticket 2020 – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited TAT Exam Admit Card Download @ mrpl.co.in
The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) started an online Application process from 11th October 2019 and ended on 9th November 2019. It accepted lots of applications for posts of Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical) / (Mechanical) / (Electrical) / (Instrumentation). Many deserving applicants applied for this recruitment. Now they all are waiting for its Exam Date & MRPL Admit Card 2020. Here we have given all the details of this exam and check Vacancy details below.
|Posts Name||Number of Posts|
|Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical)||113 Posts|
|Technical Assistant Trainee (Mechanical)||27 Posts|
|TAT (Electrical)||36 Posts|
|Technical Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation)||25 Posts|
Many eligible candidates have filled the Online Application Forms and they all are waiting for Technician Assistant Exam Date, Hall Ticket 2020. In the selection process of this recruitment, they will face the Written Exam / Skill Test / Document Security / Physical Test. To attend the written test all the candidates should have MRPL Admit Card 2020. To download these admit cards we will provide a direct link below. So stay connected with this webpage.
Download MRPL Admit Card 2020 Technician Assistant Exam
Content on the Page
|Name of Exam Authority||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Exam Date||Released Soon|
|Name of Exam||Written Recruitment Exam|
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant Trainee Posts|
|Number of Post||223 Posts|
|Article Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
|Admit Card Availability Date||Released Soon|
MRPL is a short name of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited. For filling various vacancies in its departments the recruitment authority declares various recruitment notifications. This time MRPL is going to fill up many vacancies of Technical Assistant Trainee. It has already collected lots of applications and now it is preparing to conduct a written exam. For which it will release Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited TAT Exam Admit Card.
How to Download Mangalore Refinery TAT Hall Ticket 2019-20?
- Open the official website @ mrpl.co.in or click on the below-given link.
- Then click on the link Download TAT 2019 Admit Card / Call Letter.
- After that, a new webpage will open in your browser.
- Here click on the link Download Online Admit Card for Technician Assistant Trainee 2019.
- Now enter your registration no, password, date of birth etc.
- After entering the required details you can download TAT Hall Ticket.
- Download it and take a printout to carry in the exam.
Written Exam Pattern & Cut off Marks –
- Total of 120 mins will be given for the Exam.
- The Question Paper will consist of 120 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Paper will be divided into two parts such as General Awareness and Discipline/Subject.
- General Awareness Will carry 40 Marks while the related subject will carry 80 marks.
- Each question will consist of One Mark.
- No negative marking will be applicable to this exam.
- The Question Paper will be available in English & Hindi.
- The Written Exam will be held only in Karnataka.
|Category Name||Cut off Marks|
|UR, EWS, and OBC (Including Non-creamy layer)||60% Marks|
|SC, ST/PWD||50% Marks|
The process is given on nrhmassam.in and please download it from our website.
Currently there is no update given by organization.