SEBI Grade A Call Letter 2020 – Officer Prelims Exam Date | Hall Ticket 2020 – SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Pre Exam & Main Exam Admit Card Download @ www.sebi.gov.in
The Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has invited the Online Application forms for the Grade A officer (Assistant Manager) Recruitment 2020. After applying lots of candidates are waiting for SEBI Grade A Call Letter 2020. In the starting stage of the recruitment process, the bank will conduct a Preliminary Exam. The recruitment authority is going to release the Hall Ticket for SEBI Grade A Officer Pre Exam in next month. You all can download Officer Prelims Exam Date | Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website.
सिक्योरिटी एक्सचेंज बोर्ड ऑफ़ इंडिया (SEBI) ग्रेड A अधिकारी पदों के लिए प्रारंभिक परीक्षा आयोजित करने जा रहा है। इसने 4 जुलाई 2020 को प्रारंभिक परीक्षा तिथि के रूप में तय किया है। परीक्षा तिथि से कुछ दिन पहले, सभी संबंधित आवेदक आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से सेबी ग्रेड ए कॉल लेटर, एडमिट कार्ड 2020 डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। इन एडमिट कार्ड को डाउनलोड करने के लिए हम यहां एक सीधा लिंक भी देंगे। तो हमारी वेबसाइट के साथ जुड़े रहें।
Download SEBI Grade A Call Letter 2020 Preliminary Exam Date
Content on the Page
|Name of Organisation||Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Prelims (Phase 1) Exam Date||4th July 2020|
|Name of Exam||Grade A officer (Assistant Manager) Exam|
|Name of Post||Grade A officer (Assistant Manager) Posts|
|Number of Post||147 Posts|
|Article Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
|Admit Card Availability Date||Released Soon|
|Job Location||All India|
|Phase II (Mains) Exam Date||23rd August 2020|
Previously the Recruitment Department of Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) released a notification. In this notification, it mentioned 147 Posts of Grade A officer. At the time of issuing the Notification, the last date was decided as 23rd March but due to COVID-19 Lockdown, this date extended to 30th April 2020. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment, they will face Phase I and Phase II Examinations. For both the exams Separate SEBI Grade A Call Letter will be released.
How to Download SEBI Grade A officer Assistant Manager Phase 1 Hall Ticket?
- First of all, go to the official website of SEBI @ www.sebi.gov.in.
- Then from the About Tab click on Careers section link.
- Now click on the Download link of Admit Card of Grade A officer Exam.
- Then a new webpage will open in your browser.
- Here enter the Registration No, Password or DOB and Security code.
- When you press the login button you can see Grade A Call Letter.
- Download it and take a printout on A$ size page.
- Also, paste a recent photo on it(used at the time of Application).
SEBI Grade A Officier Exam Pattern –
Phase 1 (Paper 1 Pre Exam) –
- This paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions will be asked from General Awareness | English Language | Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Paper 1 will be held for a maximum of 100 marks.
- The Exam will be held for a total of 60 Minutes.
We are suggesting all the applicants who have applied that must download SEBI Grade A Call Letter | Admit Card 2020 for the exam. No one will be allowed to sit in the Exam without these admit cards. You also have to bring an ID proof in this exam such as Adhaar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID Card / Passport or Driving License etc. If you have any query about this article you can comment below.